Getting in touch
We'd recommend that you have a browse through this Help hub first. You might be able to find the answer to your question without needing to contact us!
If you do need to ask us something, we're here for you – our customer service teams are available from 8am to 7pm, 7 days a week. You'll usually receive a response within 24 hours; however in busy periods it can take a little longer.
If you're struggling to keep up with your payments ...
Please click here
Our delivery services
- Next day and nominated day delivery are available for eligible items. *
- Orders placed on standard delivery may take up to 5 working days to be delivered.
* excluding Northern Ireland, where these services are no longer being offered.
If you haven't already, downloading the Hermes app will make things even easier for you - the 'My Places' feature allows you to set up a designated safe place for both deliveries and returns. Just click one of the buttons below to download.
Delivery of large items
As long as no one in your household is self-isolating, experiencing flu-like symptoms, or has recently been exposed to anyone at risk of having coronavirus, your item can be delivered to the room of your choice, or a specific 'drop point' (hallway, garage etc.)
- Once your order is delivered, you'll have 35 days to return it if it's not to your satisfaction.
- If possible, please leave your parcel in a safe place for the courier to collect.
- Please allow up to 14 days for your return to be processed.
If you ordered an item that was delivered by Arrow XL, please contact us to arrange the collection.
Using our website
Don't forget you can do all of the following online, without needing to get in touch:
Keeping our employees safe
Our staff are working from home wherever possible. If they're needed onsite, we have safety measures in place.
Your online security
Please don’t click on links or attachments in suspicious emails, and never respond to unsolicited messages and/or calls asking for your personal or financial details. We'll only ever ask for your details if you've made direct contact with us.
If you do get a suspicious message, you can report this directly to Action Fraud at: https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report-phishing
Please stay safe and take care of yourself – and thank you so much for being a loyal customer.