Why do I need to send you this information?
Your item has been flagged for a secondary security check. This is a precaution to ensure the safety and security of our customers and business. We take this precaution to ensure we are delivering the best and compliant service to our customers.
Any documents you provide should be dated within the last three months, you can send these to our secure e-mail address.
A list of documents that can be provided are listed below:
Proof of payment
- Copy or screenshot of bank statement showing the transaction in question
Proof of Residency (A copy of one of the following documents dated within the last 3 months)
- A bank or credit/debit card statement
- Recent Utility Bill
- Council Tax Bill
- Official government document (housing/council tax benefit or tax credit)
Proof of DOB
- Birth Certificate
- Driving License
- Residence Permit
- Adoption Certificate
- Valid Passport (identification details inside the back cover)
- Valid Photo license (Full or Provisional)